Monday, December 29, 2008

Benartex Floral Quilt


I went to a quilt store over towards Lewisville, TX and they had the best quilt on the wall. It was the lovely Flower Show 2 from Benartex done up in this great quilt that will work fantastic in Paige's bedroom. It is called Hope's Garden but I've added 3 rows and 3 columns like they did in the shop. I adjusted the outer borders to make the quilt slightly larger.

It is really fast and easy. The trickiest part is to make sure that you cut the fabric the correct direction and sew in order since some of the fabric definitely has a single direction. I also didn't care for the cornerstones so I just used solid borders.

This is the freebie quilt picture and I'll post mine asap. The instructions for the quilt are free at http://images.benartex.com/fabrics/quiltgal/flsh2/hopegrdn.pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment